EXPERIENCED CHEF - COMPETITIVE SALARY - BRIGHTON - MON TO FRI
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced chef to join a fantastic, well established team within a well known contract catering company. My Client is looking for an ambitious chef who has the drive to succeed and the willingness to learn and develop. You will be working with fresh produce in order to create, delicious and nutritious meals within a B&I setting.
* 40 hours per week
* Overtime paid
* Latest finishing time is 3.30pm!
* Full training provided
* Holiday paid
* Opportunity to progress
* Mon - Friday only
* Generous hourly rate depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Head Chef in managing all the sections of the kitchen
* Preparation of food according to company's guideline
* Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
* Support the Head Chef with the mise en place and service
* Managing stock level
If you think you are the right person for the role apply here or feel free to call Dania on 01273 855049. Alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.