Chef De Partie - Leisure Site
Chef de Partie - Stunning Leisure Site - Dorking - £24,000
Due to the continued success of this fantastic site and the development of a new boutique hotel and restaurant, we are currently looking to add a strong Chef De Partie to our brigade. Situated in one of the most picturesque areas in the South East, boasting a brand new kitchen and an excellent Executive Head Chef.
* Small plates concept
* All fresh food
* 5 days out of 7
* 45 hours a week maximum
* All straight shifts 2pm till 10pm
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running a section effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working with volume experience in banqueting ideally
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Chef de Partie or Commis Chef looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £24,000 per annum and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.