Chef - Chelsea - C.£23,000 - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Due to the popularity of this site and the plans to drive the site forward in 2020 we are looking for a strong Staff Chef to join the team.
This is a stunning all suites hotel that values it's employees and is looking to bring a full time staff chef into the business to ensure everyone is happy and very well fed!
* Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
* 40 hour week contract plus overtime
* Paying Circa £23,000 per annum
* Straight shifts
* Paid overtime
* Opportunity to work on banqueting as required
* Stunning site
* Fantastic benefits package
* Providing excellent meals to staff
* Producing up to 140 lunches and 40 dinners daily
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that kitchen adheres to the highest cleanliness standards
* Development of menus
* Helping with the development of the food offering
* Ensuring all ordering is completed and stock levels are managed
The ideal Staff Chef will be;
* NVQ trained with experience working within quality fresh food environment
* Creative and driven
* Organised, clean and tidy
* Experienced hotel breakfast chef
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Willingness to learn
* Be adaptable and willing to cover as required
This position is paying £23,000 per annum and provides a truly excellent working environment
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.