- Preparing customer briefs
- Contributing to the development of new viable market ready products in line with current market trends.
- Revitalising existing ranges/products to keep up with consumer tastes.
- Aid in the management of the critical path of projects.
- Liaise with relevant departments to keep them up to date with the progress of projects.
- Assisting in the running of factory trials of new products and ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Maintaining all relevant paperwork.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Computer literate.
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
- Professional approach and attitude.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Some previous experience of working in restaurants would be beneficial.
Hours of Work
- Hours of work will be from 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Other Relevant Information:
- Full driving licence is essential.
- The post holder must be willing to travel as and when it is required.
- Six weeks annual leave per year.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.