Up to £11 per hour
2 months ago
School Chef/Cook - Leatherhead - £11 per hour
Fantastic opportunity for a Chef / Cook to join our temporary workforce here at Search Hospitality for this ongoing temporary role at a School in Leatherhead before moving over permanently.
The permanent position would be £11 per hour on either a 39 or 45 week contract with a leading contract caterer. Working hours would be Monday-Friday 7.30am-4pm
Responsible for supporting the operation of the efficient catering department, the successful candidate will assist the Catering Manager in the delivery of all food services.
Duties will include;
* Preparing and cooking fresh food from scratch using fresh produce
* Providing exceptional standards in all aspects of food service, an attention to detail is vital
* Ensuring all food/ meals are produced on time for the various service requirements
* Preparing food in accordance with all guidelines and legislation's
* Ensuring that the kitchen, dining halls, equipment and utensils are all properly cleaned and correctly stored away
* Preparation and delivery of high quality refreshments for school events, lunches and meetings
* Participating in all general catering and dining room duties
An enhanced DBS would be required for the above role and access to your own vehicle due to the location of the school.
Previous experience within Schools is preferred but we are looking for hard working candidates with fresh food experience.
If the above sounds of interest please contact Abi Fryer on 01293 848136
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.