CHEF - WORTHING - CONTRACT CATERING - UP TO £15PH - 27HR
A fantastic, rare opportunity to join a highly regarded, luxury care home with a great emphasis on the freshness and quality of their food. The ideal candidate will share the same passion for fresh food and respect for ingredients. You will be working alongside a head chef and a pastry chef to ensure that meals are prepared to the highest of standards. As a qualified chef you will also possess Food Safety level 2 or above and you will be confident to run the kitchen without supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work for a total of 27h per week over Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Collaborate on menu design and dish development
- Support the chef with the rota
- Budgeting and forecast
- Managing stock and ordering
- H&S compliance
- Training junior members of staff
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Latest finish is 7pm!
- Excellent hourly rate, you wont miss a full time job!
- Friendly environment
- Training Provided
- Pension contribution
- Professional environment
- Freedom on menu design
If you would like further info please apply here or email email@example.com or call on 01273 855049
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.