Bistro - £21,000 - £22,000 depending on experience - Share of tips, Meals Provided
strong organised chef within a fresh food establishment.
This is a position for a strong, passionate, organised chef who is looking to further their career or try a new venture. You will be working with all fresh food and being in control of the kitchen you will have amazing organisational skills. You will need to be strong enough to back him up confidently in his absence
* Salary of up to £22k basic plus overtime and share of tips
* Training is excellent and current.
* Will be working with a fresh and very ambitious company
* Working within a very cool venue with like wise staff
* You will be part of a growing café business who now have 10 sites
This is a boutique café that is always looking towards their team to help push the business forward and this heavily includes the kitchen. So they are looking for some one whom:
* Is up to date with current food trends
* Can train and develop the team of chefs.
* Has a great deal of organisational skills
* Has had experience in writing rotas
* Need to work to speed as the weekends can get a little busy
If this sounds like you and if you are looking for a new venture within a business that takes pride in its team and you want to be part of a growing kitchen, within a team that are close, then this is for you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.