Chef £8.60 PH
We are looking for an experienced, talented and organised Contract Catering Chef for this High End, bespoke Contract Caterer based in Doncaster. This role would suit an experienced Contract Catering Chef from a fresh food background; with excellent cooking skills Experience in a high volume site would be an advantage.
This is a very satisfying role as the surroundings and team make it so. So if you are looking for your next career move and are not afraid of hard work then this is the role for you. It would suit a chef looking for a better work life balance.
As Chef You will receive the following benefits:
* 1 extra day's holiday per year served
* 100% operational support at all times
* Progression within if you want it, as hard work is noticed and rewarded
* On site parking
* New modern kitchen and surroundings
* Already established hard working team
* A company client relationship that works really well
* A rewards scheme coming in the near future that will fulfil the hard work
As Contract Catering Chef you'll be responsible for catering for 200-300 customers per day, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the restaurant and multiple vending machines onsite. Food is available for customers until 7pm so along with your team members working together, you will need to cover all shifts during the day dependant on business needs, split by a well executed rota.
You will be responsible for
* All cooking under the catering manager
* Keeping the food production up to speed with your team
* Maintaining standards
* All kitchen paper work
If you're Catering Manager from a large contract catering complex and are looking for your next career move, we want to hear from you
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.