Do you have amazing craft skills a passion for food and an eye for detail?
If so, we are looking for a Catering Manager that has drive, flexibility and extremely high standards.
We are looking for somebody with an amazing culinary creative flair and attitude to deliver outstanding food on one of our largest B and I contracts in Pontypool in South Wales.
The Role involves;
* Working as part of a team.
* Must be hands on in the kitchen.
* Responsible for all back office work as and when needed.
* Building and developing great relationships with clients & customers.
* Catering for a breakfast and lunch service.
* Excellent customer service skills.
You will have;
* Proven experience within the catering industry.
* City & Guilds 706 1/2 in food preparation or an equivalent.
* Great personality!
* Computer literate.
* Sound H&S knowledge.
* Passionate, committed and honest.
* Proactive and mentally aware.
* Able to cater for up to 1000 heads
* Hunger to succeed
In return you can expect to work Monday to Friday 40 hours per week within a progressive company earning a salary of£22,000 per annum.
If that sounds like something for you, please apply following the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.