Registered Nurse Required - Skipton
Senior Nurse or Nurse
Salary: £25,000 - £34,512
Required for immediate start
If you have experience as a Nurse and are looking for your next career step, a Private Hospital that provides mental health rehabilitation and dementia friendly care has an opportunity for you.
You might be an experienced Nurse looking to take on the responsibility of a full ward - my client has the opportunity for a Senior Nurse; or you might be more recently qualified looking to gain more experience in mental health or dementia.
As a Registered Nurse, you will become part of a friendly multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in mental health for one of the UK's largest health care providers.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Delivering outstanding, personalised care to our patients
* Working with the MDT (consultants, psychologist, occupational therapist and external parties) to ensure the best quality of life for patients
* Promoting empowerment and independence
* Management of challenging behaviour in line with patient-centred care plans
* Regular review of patient care plans
* Building therapeutic and purposeful relationships with patients
* Contributing to patients recovery journey
* Assisting patients with personal cares based on individual needs
* Acting as a nurse in charge to co-ordinate the health care team and ensure smooth and safe running of the shift
Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working 3 days one week, 4 days the next, but there is a requirement to be flexible to meet the needs of the service.
* Equivalent of 33 days holidays and your birthday off, rising with length of service
* Support with your re-validation
* Financial support with professional registration fees
* Free meals on shift
* Free parking
* Contributory pension
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Access to both in-house and external, industry recognised training opportunities
* Staff benefits including lease car hire, holiday vouchers, cash back offers & discounts
* Access to staff well-being benefits, including on-site therapy days and employee assistance services
* The chance to work for a young, dynamic and truly unique organisation
If you are interested in this position or know somebody who is, please contact Abi at Search Consultancy in the Leeds office or apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.