Edinburgh City Centre - 6 Months - £250 per day
Are you looking for a new contract to build on your change management principles and standards?
Apply now to join the Edinburgh based, shared services team within Customer Operations. Giving you the opportunity to work across a varied portfolio of small to large change projects. You'll work within a change management framework and governance to implement your aligned project/s
With a focus on business readiness & the customer and colleague experience, you'll have the opportunity to support the full change cycle from feasibility through to implementation, playing a lead role within operations, working collaboratively with the wider business areas to implement change successfully.
A key element of this role is managing people & culture change. If you have a background in engaging with and leading stakeholders through structural, procedural, cultural and technology change within an operations environment we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring business readiness across the operational teams (comms, training and operations) and facilitating between the business and the change project team
- Supporting or potentially leading the initial scoping of the project to ensure business case, change project objectives, deliverables and success measures are appropriately defined
- Inputting and producing high quality project documentation including plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues and incidents in line with the project objectives, to ensure successful delivery
- Developing change management methodologies, processes, and tools and ensuring they are used within own area for scope of change management project
What you need to be successful:
- Proven track record of engaging with and leading stakeholders through structural, procedural, technology, people & cultural change
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of change management principles and standards
- Proven success in delivering business change with a people focus is essential
What will make you stand out:
- Professional change management qualification (e.g. Agile, AMPG, Prince II, Lean Sigma or Black Belt accredited)
- Exposure to managing change within a regulatory customer focused environment
- Experience of working in both an agile and waterfall environment would be beneficial
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age