Centre Manager/Reception Team Leader
I am currently looking for a Centre Manager on a permanent basis to work for a well known managed reception service based in central Leeds.
This would be an excellent opportunity to join a well known organisation that can offer exceptional progression and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* First point of contact for clients and visitors
* Ensuring an exceptional level of service is being provided at all times
* Managing meeting rooms for internal and external clients
* Ensuring the pre billing checklist is correct
* Working closely with the Head Office Credit Control Team and actively chasing debt
* Ensuring Health and Safety are being implemented in the centre
* Updating the CRM and managing client details
* Cross selling other centres if appropriate space is not accessible
* Hosting and organising networking events, charity events and other networking events for clients and visitors
* Reporting any maintenance or report items to the maintenance manager
* Ensuring a smooth process for clients within the centre and an exceptional service is being provided
Key Skills Required for the role
* Strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Able to communicate effectively and professionally
* Good organisation skills with a keen eye for detail
* Previous centre manager or reception experience
* Able to build and maintain strong working relationships
* The ability to take ownership and work on own initiative
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Interviews are being held immediately!
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.