Up to £28000.00 per annum
- Location - Liverpool
- Hours/Contract - Full time, Permanent
- Salary - £28,000
We are currently working with a fast-growing training company based in Liverpool who is recruiting a Centre Manager who has experience in managing a team of multiple tutors / assessors on a weekly and monthly basis.
To apply for the Centre Manager role, you will require the following:
- A recognised training qualification (TAQA, A1 assessor award, D32 / D33 award)
- IQA Qualification
- Level 4 /5 Managers Qualification
- Functional Skills L2 in English and Maths, or equivalents
- This company specialise in assessing qualifications for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People (CYPW) so sector knowledge is essential
- The ability to inspire and get result
In return for your skills, you will receive a good salary and a benefits package including Company Pension, on-site parking and sick pay.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.