Cook Supervisor - 30 hours per week - Fareham - £10.50ph
Working daytime straight shifts with flexible working patterns, great hourly rates of pay employed by a leading contract catering business, great scope for progression and personal development through numerous in house training courses, this is a great opportunity for a Cook or Chef to work in the world of contract catering.
Contract for the Cook Supervisor:
* Salary £10.50 Per hour
* One weekend day off as a minimum
* Work between the hours of 7am - 8pm, all straight shifts
* 28 days holiday entitlement
* Flexible working hours
* Great training and development packages
Responsibilities of the Cook supervisor:
* Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen whilst reporting into the Chef Manager / Unit Manager
* Follow the company standards with preparation, cooking and service
* Ensure that cleaning tasking are completed following the cleaning schedule
* Ensure that all kitchen documents are completed and all due diligence is adhered to
* Assistance on ordering and stock management
* Manage the team members in the managers absence
* To build a relationship with the in store management team
* Provide menu ideas for future menu development
* Attend or meetings with development chef or operations support manager
* Assist in the training of general assistants to assist the kitchen during busy periods
If you are a Chef or Cook who is fed up with long restaurant or pub hours and limited work life balance then hit apply below to have the opportunity to work for this fantastic business!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.