Are you a Chef Supervisor ready for the next step?
Do you have amazing craft skills a passion for food and an eye for detail?
If so, we are looking for a Chef/Catering Manager that has drive, flexibility and extremely high standards.
If you have amazing culinary creative flair and attitude to deliver outstanding food on one of our largest B and I contracts then please read on.
The Role involves;
* Managing a team.
* Must be hands on in the kitchen.
* Responsible for all back office work.
* Building and developing great relationships with the client.
* Catering for approximately 500 covers from fresh produce.
* Manage a breakfast and lunch service.
* Excellent customer service and operational skills.
You will have;
* Management experience within the catering industry.
* NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation or an equivalent.
* Training skills.
* Computer literate.
* Sound H&S knowledge.
* Passionate, committed and honest.
* Strong cooking skills.
In return you can expect to work predominantly Monday to Friday with occasional weekends within a progressive company earning up to £31,000 per year.
You will be supplied with uniform, free meals whilst on duty!!
If that sounds like something for you, please apply following the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.