CATERING MANAGER - up to £30,000 - Liverpool Area - 40 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced, talented and organised Catering Manager for this High End, bespoke Contract Caterer based in Merseyside. This role would suit an experienced Catering Manager from a fresh food background, with excellent man management Skills and financial acumen. Due to the nature and size of the business Experience in a high volume site with multiple outlets is essential.
This is a very satisfying role as the surroundings and team make it so. So if you are looking for your next career move and are not afraid of hard work then this is the role for you.
As Catering Manager You will receive the following benefits:
* 1 extra days holiday per year served
* 100% operational support at all times
* Progression within if you want it, as hard work is noticed and rewarded
* On site parking
* New modern kitchen and surroundings
* Already established hard working team
* A company client relationship that works really well
* A rewards scheme coming in the near future that will fulfil the hard work
As Catering Manager you'll be responsible for catering for 400-500 customers per day, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner across 2 restaurants and multiple vending machines onsite. Food is available for customers until 9pm so along with your 16 staff members working as a team, you will need to cover all shifts during the day dependant on business needs, split by a well executed rota.
You will be responsible for
* The day to day management of the whole operation and team
* Responsible for the company standards set and maintaining them
* All BoH and FoH
* Responsible for all ordering
* All rotas and all staff management, KPI's and administration
* All invoice and campus P&L
If you're Catering Manager from a large contract catering complex and are looking for your next career move, we want to hear from you, so APPLY today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.