My client is looking for a catering manager for one of their schools in the Blackpool area.
They are one of the fastest growing contract caterers in the industry and are a company that many want to work for. Being a very people orientated company, they are all for working environment.
Hours: 33.75hrs (Mon-Fri)
Hourly Rate: £10.41ph, equated
Contract: Permanent (Term Time only- 38 working weeks/4.2 holiday weeks)
Catering Manager Role Purpose:
* Providing a full catering, vending and extensive catering service
* Managing a team (including managing their performance, training and development, absence management and disciplinary if required)
* Controlling a tight budget and achieving sales targets and food costs
* Managing client demands, client relationship development
* Ensuring all food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
* Adhere to existing and new working practices, methods, procedures and respond positively to new and alternative systems
* Taking an active part in any unit sales promotions
* Stock taking
* Completing relevant unit required paperwork
* Inducting & training new staff
* Participate in training and development
* Carry out ad hoc duties as directed by Area Manager
* Previous contract catering meals experience is essential
* Excellent client liaison / relationship building skills are vital to this role.
* Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
* You will also be IT proficient.
* Ability to successfully manage a team
* Ability to promote a welcoming environment to our customers
* Neat and tidy in appearance
* A 'can do' attitude, prepared to assist the rest of the team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.