My client is one of the coolest, fastest growing contract catering companies and they are looking for catering assistants for various hours. This is a very cool working environment and is 5 shifts out of 7 days as it is a seven day business however, the weekends are only 5 hours finishing before lunch.
* Assist with the preparation and serving of meals to the client, ensuring all special dietary needs are met
* Ensure kitchen and service areas are clean and hygienic at all times in accordance with the specification.
* Report to Catering manager.
* All work must be undertaken in line with health, safety and security procedures.
* Ensure that Food Safety and food temperature regulations are adhered to and all required paperwork is completed.
* Ensure that COSHH regulations are observed.
* Carry out other food service procedures including, serving of beverages setting of tables (accounting for all cutlery), clearing of tables / servery, loading & unloading of dishwasher etc.
* Maintain a clean, neat and tidy appearance, with uniform provided and hand care guidelines and high standards of personal hygiene.
* Experience in the catering services is beneficial essential
* Ability to communicate well with other team members and clients
* Reliable and good time keeping skills
* Hard working
* Good standard of English as mainly customer facing
* Uniform provided
* Pension scheme
* Great working environment
* Fast growing company
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.