Our Client a popular Law Firm in the heart of Liverpool are looking for a Catering Assistant to join their Kitchen Staff.
The purpose for the role is to ensure that a 5 star service is being given to their clients, all meals and delivery of service is of a high standard.
The right candidate will need to have proven experience in the Catering industry and will need to be available immediately.
The Duties Will Include:
- Setting up meeting rooms correctly with the requested food and drink.
- keeping kitchen clean and tidy at all times
- Ensuring coffee and tea is readily available at all times
- Cleaning and maintenance of catering equipment (fridges, kettles crockery etc) in liaison with the catering supervisor
- Maintaining and Monitoring stocks of crockery/cutlery/glassware in the catering kitchen
- Working closely with the Catering Supervisor, assist with Some food preparation so a knowledge of food is a must. Ensuring that stocks of non-perishable food and drinks are regularly replenished.
If this role sounds like you then please apply today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age