We are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate to join a leading international law firm as part of their Insurance Practice group in Edinburgh.
The successful team are instructed by their insurer clients predominantly to pursue subrogated property damage recovery claims, that is, to recover insurers' outlay where damage has been caused to their customer's property, be it commercial or domestic premises. The team also handles an increasing number of defender instructions.
You will have the opportunity to:
- To action all cases in line with department/client service standards and protocols.
- To deal with technical aspects of the case.
- To ensure client care in all cases.
- Progress cases to a satisfactory/speedy settlement in accordance with client requirements..
- Appear in both Edinburgh and Glasgow Sheriff Court for oral hearings.
If you are looking to develop and grow your professional expertise and enhance your career in a legal business that isn't afraid to challenge the norm and go beyond expectations then please get in touch ASAP on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.