Catastrophic PI Solicitor Or Fee earner
My client, a well known International law firm currently looking for a Catastrophic Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal executive, to take conduct of a caseload of Catastrophic injury cases, here in their central Manchester office close to all major transport links.
The client have a vast amount of benefit to offer and are willing for the candidate to choose their own benefit to suit them. As well as the benefit they provide you a competitive salary.
They are looking to take on either a qualified solicitor 0-2 years pqe or a legal executive candidate whom have specialised in dealing with Catastrophic injury cases.
In respect of the role you will be responsible for undertaking day to day tasks of a Catastrophic Injury claims on behalf of some major insurers in a commercial setting.
As a catastrophic injury solicitor you will have the following experience;
* Ability to work in line with the clients expectations and adhere to their SLA.
* Understanding the clients expectations and to follow through on their instructions
* Previous experience of working for Defendant firms.
* Risk analysis on a case by case basis and an ability to justify actions taken both internally and also externally.
* Ability to prioritise work loads and to maximise efficiency in the process.
* Ability to work towards targets set by management.
* Previous experience of dealing with high value cases.
Should you find yourself up for this role then please do not hesitate to contact Adnan Vadia by email at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.