Manchester City Centre
Salary up to 22,000 plus excellent benefits
My Financial Services client, based in the heart of Manchester, currently have a need for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the Finance team on a permanent basis.
My client offers brilliant support and training, clear career progression and modern surrounds.
An attractive benefits package and bonus scheme is on offer for the right candidate, including 25 days holiday (rising to 30 upon service) plus 8 bank holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Legal Cashier include:
* Maintaining Ledgers and processing collections on a daily basis
* Reconciling Payments and recording transactions with exceptional accuracy into Sage
* Checking, coding and inputting bank transactions
* Preparing and producing bank and direct debit reconciliations
* Reconciling and reporting on Unallocated Cash
* Liaison with third party debt managers - investigating discrepancies and resolving complex queries
Experience as a Legal Cashier required:
* Fantastic Excel skills including V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
* Experience in high volume bank reconciliations / payments
* Accuracy and efficiency
* Fast-paced Commercial experience
* Training and mentoring peers / team members
In addition to this, as a Legal Cashier, you will have the ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to thrive in a high volume and fast moving environment.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV via the portal.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.