My client is looking for a Senior Cashier - who has experience and would be able to be developed and nurtured as they grow organically year on year.
Within this role you will provide support to the Finance team by maintaining the banking ledger accounts, processing daily collections, reconciling payment files and recording transactions accurately in the SAGE general ledger.
Other responsibilities within the role will include:
* Checking, coding and inputting of all bank transactions onto our in-house systems
* Accurately processing collections onto our in-house database via post or into company bank accounts
* Producing bank reconciliations
* Preparing key reconciliations such as bank, Direct Debit and collections files
* Processing, reconciling and reporting of unallocated cash
* Liaising with external 3rd party debt managers monthly to resolve queries.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
* Excellent excel skills including experience of pivot tables, v-lookups
* Experience in completing high transactional volume bank reconciliations and processing payments
* Ability to turn around tasks efficiently and accurately
* Confident to work in a fast-paced commercial environment
What my client offers:
You'll receive fantastic training and support, swift progression for good performance and a fantastic working environment in state of the art offices.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs.
* Share Incentive Plan
* 25 Days holiday rising to 30 days (plus opportunity to buy/sell)
* 8 Bank holidays
* Pension Scheme - company matching up to 5%
* Life Assurance 4 x salary
* Private medical insurance / Health plans
* Employee assistance program
* Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.