Case administrator / Case adviser
Permanent job role based in Manchester City Centre
£22k - £24k
Monday to Friday 09.00am - 17.00pm
Search are working with a leading organisation in Manchester city centre. They're on the lookout for case admin / case advisers. This role would suit someone from a Regulatory or Case Management background who has a good understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations and the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
* To review, process and progress applications and recommendations in line with procedures, information security policies and GDPR requirements.
* Prioritise applications and meet deadlines to keep within agreed key performance indicators and service level agreements.
* Prepare final bundles and memos for referral and prepare cases for referral to an Appeal Panel.
* To provide appropriate and timely responses to third party
* To provide an excellent level of customer service to the clients & third party maintaining a professional relationship and ensuring information provided is in line with Data Protection legislation requirements.
* To maintain accurate electronic case records, ensuring that they can be effectively tracked, monitored and progressed ensuring quality standards are achieved.
* Strong administration skills with the ability to manage and progress casework and to work within defined standards and performance targets.
* Effective use of IT systems. MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
* Demonstrate the ability to apply legislation and guidelines to day-to-day case work and to work within defined standards and performance targets.
* Good understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations and the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
* Able to prepare a variety of written communication.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in a clear and logical manner, face to face and via the phone.
If you're interested in this fantastic job opportunity apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.