Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Role: Care Assistant
Salary: up to £16ph
Location: Glasgow, Paisley, Lanarkshire
Search Consultancy is seeking an experienced Care Assistants to join Search as agency workers. You can gain experience, have flexibility, competitive rates, holiday money and potential permanent opportunities.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency care assistant will be:
* All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Carry out weight checks and blood pressure checks
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
* Following care plans to allow you to be specific to their individual needs.
* Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
* To support service users to lead as independent a life as possible
* To provide personal care and support to service users as detailed in their individual care/ support plan.
* To prepare meals, ensuring a balanced diet, undertake household and cleaning tasks, social interaction and any other tasks outlined in the care/ support plan.
Please apply if you have the following;
* 6 months paid Support and care experience
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
* You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.