Salary: up to £18,200
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Carers to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in Largs.
The shift patterns are 8am - 2pm/2pm to 9pm or 8pm to 8am - there is flexibility on a mix of shifts - working up to 35-40 hours per week. There is also the opportunity for part-time.
The role of a Carer is an important role. You will provide the highest standards of respect and care, ensuring the dignity of the clients is maintained at all times. You need to be a good team player, communicator, listener, to be focused, dedicated and reliable.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a carer will include:
* Assisting with the activities of daily living, personal care and helping with social activities.
* Reporting any issues to the management team.
* Complete and maintain records of daily activities, observations, and direct hours of service.
* Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.
* Carry out duties as assigned by the Senior Carer or Registered Manager
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Carer. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
Due to the nature of the role, 1 years' experience in care is essential.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.