Role: Care Team Supervisor - Permanent
Salary: £22,479 - £23,209
Search Consultancy is seeking an experienced Care Team Supervisor to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in Edinburgh.
The requirement is for 4 shifts per week.
The role of Care Team Supervisor will, through responsible Christian leadership, operate as a senior member of staff within the service responsible for the overall support of service users and the efficient management of your own working team. In addition, you will be required to contribute to achieving the highest professional standards of social care practice and for ensuring that quality standards are met.
You need to be a good team leader, communicator, listener, to be focused, dedicated and reliable.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a Care Team Supervisor will include:
* Assisting with the activities of daily living, personal care and helping with social activities.
* Supervising a team of carers, providing support and assistance as and when needed.
* Complete reviews and assessments on Service Users as and when required.
* Reporting any issues to the management team.
* Complete and maintain records of activities, observations, and direct hours of service.
* Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.
* Carry out duties as assigned by the Registered Manager
* To demonstrate and share Christian love and support including sharing with others the leading of worship in accordance with company policy and by ensuring all staff meetings are opened with prayer and Bible reading.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Care Team Supervisor. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. The company will support you to achieve an SVQ level 4 in Social services and Health Care and open the door to other development opportunities.
Due to the nature of the role, experience in care is essential. You will need to hold N/SVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, with a medication administration certificate.
This role would suit a Senior Carer/Supervisor looking for a fresh challenge looking t o progress their career with a committed, invested company. Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.