2 months ago
Are you an experienced Registered Manager with a passion for providing quality care for older people?
We're partnering with one of the UK's fastest organically growing healthcare companies to employ a Registered Manager to lead and develop a great care village complex in Nottingham. This hugely valued role is a full-time job with a salary upwards of £45,000 with great additional benefits.
A Key Role in Organisation
As a Registered Manager, you will be working within a legislative framework with specific knowledge regarding CQC outcomes, regulations and standards. A key part in the development and growth of the organisation, you should have a great track record of managing services recognised by the CQC as Good or Outstanding to provide immediate leadership to services within the portfolio that require specialist and confident attention.
The Next Step-Up for Exceptional Registered Manager
You will hold a minimum NVQ Level 4, Registered Manager Award or equivalent, and experience managing residential, nursing or hospital services.
Leading, Supporting, Transforming and Empowering
The Registered Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, Developing, Leading and Supporting new and existing teams
- Providing best practice clinical advice and guidance
- Instilling strong values and best practice within the service's senior and wider staff teams
- Ensuring the quality of services are of Good or Outstanding CQC Inspection Framework Standards
- Engaging with residents, relatives, health professionals, local authorities and other community groups to establish a sustainable and caring environment
- Effectively Leading Safeguarding processes
- Establishing policies and procedures to guarantee service user experience- right from initial referral to day to day wellbeing- meets the highest standards.
You'll need to demonstrate how you would effectively liaise with the Executive Management team as you will be relied upon to give the intensive support to the services that need your safe and experienced hands.
Part of a Great Team of Health and Social Care Professionals
This employer is a trusted and established healthcare brand with ambitious plans and offers great career opportunities
If you're interested in this Registered Manager role earning upwards of £45,000 per year, please get in touch today. All initial interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.