Care Coordinator - Blackburn
Monday - Friday plus paid on-call
Search are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Care Coordinator to provide support to Elderly Adults and the office staff in the Blackburn Area. Roles include:
* To carry out the day-to-day co-ordination of the delivery of the team's home care operations in order to meet agreed performance targets and objectives as set out in the Company's Business Plan.
* To maintain awareness and knowledge of up to date operational issues and methods. In this capacity, to share the responsibility of ensuring home care operations comply with Health and Safety and emergency regulations and procedures as well as the Company's operational policies and procedures.
* To ensure that clients whose condition has been reported as deteriorating by the Care Workers receive an immediate risk assessment and updated care plan where necessary.
* To assist the Care Management to maintain records, produce reports and investigate complaints by service users and employees. Producing weekly staffing rotas.
* NVQ Level 2/3
* Experience in admin/office roles
If you want to provide the best possible care, please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.