Our client is a well respected and values driven domiciliary care provider based in South Yorkshire and they have vacancies for 2 x Care Co-Ordinators to join their team.
One will be based in Sheffield and the other will be based in Mexborough.
As a Care- Coordinator you will co-ordinate the delivery of a safe and well planned domiciliary care service that is service user focused.
Other duties will include:
* To produce staff rotas
* To allocate care workers which are suitable for the service user's needs
* To brief care workers about service users
* To ensure all calls are covered, this may including providing care personally if no other option is available
* To liaise effectively with other stakeholders, including medical professionals, social workers and family members
Key attributes / qualifications will include:
* Excellent communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Care (or a willingness to work towards it)
* Full driving license with access to own vehicle
Salary = £19,000 per annum, rising to £20,000 per annum after 3 months with a further raise to £21,200 after successful completion of 6 month probation period.
Hours are Monday to Friday 0900-1700 with some on call commitment.
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
For more information please email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.