Search Healthcare are currently looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to work part time or full time hours for a client located near Uphall, West Lothian. If you have at least 3 months experience in a care related setting then Search want to hear from you!
The role will involve providing the highest level of care possible to individuals with complex needs, mental health disorders and eating disorders.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 months experience in a care assistant role
- Ideally be PVG registered to work with adults and or children or be willing to join these sections
- Ideally have SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership
- A can do, positive attitude
- Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
- The ability to lone work and when required as part of a team
- Due to the location of the client being a car driver with access to your own vehicle would be hugely beneficial
Benefits of working for Search:
- Flexibility to work hours and shifts that suit your availability
- We cover the cost of your PVG updates
- We provide free training to staff
- We provide free uniforms to all of our care staff
- A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for work, advice and support
- Weekly pay - without exception
- Referrals - if you refer someone to us, after they have completed a set amount of hours you are rewarded with high street vouchers!
Search aim to have successful candidates who are existing PVG members ready to work within 2 weeks. You will be required to attend a registration interview in our Edinburgh city centre office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.