Female only - Care Assistants/Support Workers needed in the Radcliffe area!
Full time/Part time hours available
I am looking for passionate people to join our clients in the Radcliffe and surrounding areas to help deliver a high standard of care in their homes. You will be assisting with meals, personal care and general cleaning duties whilst supporting and caring for them.
It is a fantastic opportunity to do what you do best and that is care for elderly people who suffer with dementia or low mobility. Due to the role requiring you to deliver personal care it is a female only role and the clients have specifically asked for this.
To join us you will need:
* Full UK licence and access to own vehicle
* Be passionate about a career in care
* Willing to travel between different clients
Benefits of the role:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Free DBS
* 28p per mile
* Pay rise after probation/care certificate is completed
* Training and development
* Various hours available
* Bank holiday pay enhancement
* Paid shadowing (paid after probationary period)
* Up to 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
* Enhanced Bank Holidays pay - Double
* Christmas and New Year pay - Triple
If you have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, I would welcome your application! (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.