Care Assistant working in an elderly residential care home
I am currently recruiting an experienced health care assistant for work in an elderly residential home. We have clients based all over the Wirral including Birkenhead, Prenton, Wallasey, West Kirby, Heswall and Ellesmere Port.
This role offers the chance to build new working relationships with many different clients and endless working possibilities.
This role does NOT require a driving licence and as we look to go above and beyond for everyone who works alongside us we can even help plan routes to make your journey easier.
What this role will include;
- Provide a residential / nursing service for the residents
- Follow care plans at all time
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations To register with Search for care and support work you must have previous experience working in a similar environment
Please also check out our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Search-Healthcare-Assistants-and-Support-Workers-1720932551480474/
If you are interested in this job or would be interested about some of the other opportunities with us please don't hesitate to click apply or email me directly at tom.woolley @ Search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.