Are you a professional carer based in Glasgow and looking for your next career move? If so, this competitively paid role as a Care Assistant could be for you. The right candidate will earn £8.73 - £13.00 per hour in a flexible working schedule covering weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
The Care Assistant role:
Based in Glasgow, you'll be part of an incredible team attending to the personal care needs of residents and helping to create a supportive atmosphere in which the residents can achieve maximum independence. You'll be a passionate Care Assistant or Care Worker who is happy to take on flexible working, with the availability to cover weekends and bank holidays. Along with a competitive salary of £8.55 to £13.00 per hour, you'll be entitled to career and lifestyle benefits.
Some of your care responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the personal and emotional care of residents and other clients of the home.
- Administering medication by following care plans, medication records and our client's policy and procedures.
- Appropriate record-keeping, including completion of personal care records, medication records and care plans.
As part of the Care Assistant role, you'll need to be supportive, reliable, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
What you'll need to provide:
- Must have 6 months or more UK care experience to apply
- SVQ Level 2 in Care, or a willingness to complete it alongside regular SVQ and statutory training where required.
- Must have relevant care training and qualifications.
- Excellent communication and people skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
If you're a Care Assistant living in Glasgow and have the unique qualities required for this role, contact us today to register your interest by applying online. A member of our nursing recruitment team will be in contact to fast track your application.
Also, the Search Nursing division has additional Support Worker, Care Worker and Healthcare Assistant roles coming online each week, so please check in next week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.