Are you a professional Healthcare Assistant based in Ayrshire looking for your next career move?
Search needs your help during this crisis!
We need important Key workers like you to start ASAP.
You'll be attending to the personal care needs of residents. The incredible team creates a supportive atmosphere in which the residents can achieve maximum independence, stimulation and choice.
You'll be a passionate Care Assistant or Care Worker who can be flexible in the hours you work, with availability to also work weekends and bank holidays. Along with a competitive salary, you'll be entitled to additional career and lifestyle benefits.
Some of your care responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with the personal and emotional care of residents and other clients of the home.
* Administering medication by following care plans, medication records and our client's policy and procedure.
* Appropriate record-keeping, including completion of personal care records, medication records and care plans.
Our client encourages positive teamwork so you'll be expected to work closely with your colleagues, who included Support Workers and care workers. As part of the role you'll need to be supportive, reliable, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
What you'll need to provide:
* NVQ Level 2 in Care, or a willingness to complete it alongside regular NVQ and statutory training where required.
* Basic food hygiene qualifications.
* Excellent communication and people skills
* The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
Why join Search Healthcare?
* Excellent free online training will also be provided to allow you to be the best Care Assistant
* Free practical moving and handling training
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay.
* Opportunity to obtain an SVQ qualification within healthcare
* Flexibility and the opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
* Fast Track PVG during COVID 19 (could be working in less than 1 week)
* Free uniform
If you are interested in this rewarding Care Assistant role in Ayrshire and would like to discuss it further please get in touch with us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.