Are you a professional carer based in Ayrshire looking for your next career move? If so, this competitively paid role as a Care Assistant could be for you. The right candidate will earn £8.55 - £13.00 per hour in a flexible working schedule covering weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be attending to the personal care needs of residents. The incredible team creates a supportive atmosphere in which the residents can achieve maximum independence, stimulation and choice.
You'll be a passionate Care Assistant or Care Worker who can be flexible in the hours you work, with availability to also work weekends and bank holidays. Along with a competitive salary, you'll be entitled to additional career and lifestyle benefits.
Some of your care responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the personal and emotional care of residents and other clients of the home.
- Administering medication by following care plans, medication records and our client's policy and procedure.
- Appropriate record-keeping, including completion of personal care records, medication records and care plans.
Our client encourages positive teamwork so you'll be expected to work closely with your colleagues, who included Support Workers and care workers. As part of the role you'll need to be supportive, reliable, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
What you'll need to provide:
- SVQ Level 2/3 in Care, or a willingness to complete it alongside regular SVQ and statutory training where required.
- Basic food hygiene qualifications.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
If you are interested in this rewarding Care Assistant role in Ayrshire and would like to discuss it further please get in touch with us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.