Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Senior Carers to work on a temporary basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients based in across Ayrshire.
The role of a Senior Carer is an important role. You will lead, develop and co-ordinate a team of care workers to provide the highest standards of respect and care. Overall, ensuring the dignity of the clients is maintained at all times. You need to be a good team leader, communicator, listener, to be focused, dedicated and reliable.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a senior carer will include:
* Assisting with the activities of daily living, personal care and helping with social activities.
* Supervising a team of carers, providing support and assistance as and when needed.
* Complete reviews and assessments on Service Users as and when required.
* Reporting any issues to the management team.
* Complete and maintain records of daily activities, observations, and direct hours of service.
* Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.
* Carry out duties as assigned by the Registered Manager
* Administration of medication
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Senior Carer. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. With the qualifications that you have and the experience that you will gain during your time as a senior carer, it will give you good opportunities to climb the career ladder in the care industry.
Due to the nature of the role, experience in care is essential. You will need to hold N/SVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, with a medication administration certificate.
Why Join Search Healthcare:
* Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
* Free uniform and PVG
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
This role would suit a Senior Carer looking for a fresh challenge working in a boutique care setting or indeed a carer/support worker working towards SVQ3. Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Take your career to the next level.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.