Role: Care Assistant
Salary: £8.55- £13.00 per hour
Location: Renfrewshire and Glasgow
Search Healthcare are looking for Care Assistant's who have 6 months experience or if you are studying a course within the health and social care sector. You'll be working flexible hours through the week, evenings and weekends earning a highly competitive salary of £8.55 - £13.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
You will be expected to provide a residential service for all residents in your new Care Assistant role. Alongside getting to know residents and their interests you'll be looking after all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing and carrying out weight checks and blood pressure checks.
Why Join Search Healthcare:
* As much work as you want - either full or part time hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay, without exception
* We offer FREE SVQ's.
* FREE training (including certificates for your revalidation)
* FREE uniform
* FREE PVG
* Access to our friend referral scheme
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Care Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
Call us 0141 272 7750 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.