Role: Care Assistant
Location: North London
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in North London.
Our client believes in a work/life balance so you will be working 3 shifts per week either 8am - 8pm / 8pm to 8am.
The role of a Care Assistant is an important role. You will be part of a quality care team who will provide the highest standards of respect and care. Overall, ensuring the dignity of the clients is maintained at all times. You need to be a good team player, communicator, listener, to be focused, dedicated and reliable.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a care assistant will include:
* Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to residents in line with their individual care plans.
* Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
* Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
* Complete and maintain records of daily activities, observations, and direct hours of service.
* Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Care Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. With the experience and knowledge you have as a good care assistant, it will give you good opportunities to climb the career ladder in the care industry.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.