PFI Capital Works Contract
£65,000 per annum
£4,700 Car Allowance
Small Works, Building Solutions, Construction
A BRAND NEW opportunity has arisen to join a tier 1 contractor on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for a Contracts Manager who is experience working on Healthcare contracts and an expert with Construction Design and Management Regulations.
This is an exciting opportunity as the client has TONS of development planned over the next 3 to 5 years with a pipeline of work up in the first phases of £75m. This is made up of building solutions, Construction and small works.
Ideal Capital works Contracts Manager will have the following experience:
* Healthcare background (PFI Contract Ideally)
* Understand CDM regulations inside out
* Extensive H&S & Site safety ability
* Worked on capital works projects up to £75million in value
* Worked on small works projects up to £100
- Engineering background (Mechanical / Electrical)
What's in it for you?
* Competitive Salary
* Working on landmark projects
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
* Leadership scheme
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Support for professional accreditation
* Holiday entitlement (26 days)
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
* Cycle to work scheme - up to £1000 over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* A whole suite of voluntary benefits ranging from discounted will writing services, mobile phone tariffs, health screening services, high street shopping vouchers, grocery and dining out discounts and holiday discounts.
* Pension contributions x% matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Life assurance scheme
* share scheme - buy one get one free - pay over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* Stand out Make a Difference day - 1 paid day off work to make a contribution to a charitable cause, individual or project based.
Please apply now and we will look to arrange interviews as soon as possible. Click to apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.