Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£19000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Commission
20 days ago
Candidate Consultant, Business Support Division
Are you looking to begin a career in recruitment? Do you want to join a team who are achieving consecutive personal bests and who are consistently exceeding expectations? All with the opportunity to earn commission from day 1? Then our Business Support team could be just for you!
Our Business Support team are looking for a talented individual to work alongside our recruiters placing candidates in both temporary and permanent roles across the Edinburgh area. You would be focused on providing an exceptional candidate experience and identifying the very best talent for our clients.
That's where you come in..
We're looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals to help us attract the very best business support candidates for our clients. In a nutshell this includes placing new job adverts, completing candidate registrations, screening of candidates and proactively sourcing candidates, primarily via the phone to ensure a solid pipeline. You will responsible for the influx of new candidates for each consultant and to make sure desks are covered in consultants' absence.
Key skills required:
- Being a passionate people person - you must be confident and enjoy talking to people on the phone, video and face to face
- Confident communicator - you will be interviewing candidates every day and will also be dealing with our most valued clients
- Excellent memory and ability to retain information - there is so much to learn and you need to be able to think on your feet
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment - it will feel like there aren't enough hours in the day
- Flexibility - generally we can work Monday to Friday but there is no such thing as an unfilled job and we don't leave the office until all of our clients requirements are filled
- Willing to make mistakes, take feedback positively and be positive about development
- Passion for providing the best candidate experience
In return, we can offer you:
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* A bespoke Career Development Programme
* Industry-leading training
If this sounds of interest and you are keen to understand more about what we have to offer, then please contact Katie Ball to discuss the role and Search in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.