Job Title: Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Job Type: Perm
Are you passionate about Marketing and keen to make a difference? Are you committed to thriving in an award winning environment and to giving something back? Do you want to further your career whilst also helping others? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading charity that is recruiting a Marketing Campaign Coordinator as part of a best practice drive. You will be responsible for managing campaigns from conception through to post-campaign analysis and all points in between, using the full marketing mix
to maximise creativity, delivery and performance.
* Full marketing campaign remit - manage planning, content development and execution
* Liaise group wide and with partnering organisations to lead on marketing and communications initiatives, including PR
* Generate creative campaign concepts for online and print products
* Ensure consistent company and product positioning throughout all marketing materials
* Act as a key stakeholder within marketing team on the expansion of online and mobile marketing channels, including social media to reach target audiences
* Manage project schedules to ensure that deadlines are met
* Work closely with the leadership team to promote the brand through various marketing, PR, media relations and stakeholder engagement activity.
* Measure and analyse the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
* Manage agencies and suppliers, and control quality, delivery and service
You will have:
* Excellent hands on knowledge of online & offline marketing methods, including SEO, content, social, email & direct marketing
* Proven experience in product or campaign marketing
* Strong project management skills and initiative
* Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise a workload
* Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills
* Tolerant of the views and opinions of others
* Degree preferred, not essential
If you are looking for the chance to shine with a brand that can really advance your career - and to genuinely help others while you do so - then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.