My client, an extremely successful award winning Digital Media company based in Liverpool City Centre, are looking for a Call Monitoring officer to add to their team. Working alongside huge clients, you will be required to listen in and monitor all calls, working within the data processing team working 9-6 Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work in a modern and energetic office, that is looking to progress their career. With the office being extremely busy, the successful candidate must be extremely positive, whilst maintaining the ability to work within a high demand environment.
- Judging quality of calls
- Identify unacceptable content updating Team Managers for feedback to Advisers
- Ensuring Customer Service Advisers are using the correct call scripts obtaining clear consent
- Listen, assess grade and check calls
- Team leader in a call and contact centre environment is desirable
- Ability to work to targets
- Competent using MS Office
- Ability to maintain focus for long period
- Modern office environment
- Competitive salary
- Weekly incentives
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.