Job title: Call Handler
Salary: £23,100 P/A
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Do you have a good telephone manner?
Looking for a great opportunity?
We are now recruiting for a large client of ours, if you are wanting to progress or pursue a long term career within Customer Service then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Summary of Job:
The Client Liaison department produce individual and business related appointments for our financial advisers across the UK. This is produced on the back of centrally run campaigns and can come from our existing corporate and private clients, prospects and strategic introducers / partnerships.
You will be expected to make a number of calls and book appointments. These calls will be a mixture of outbound and inbound calls, with the majority inbound.
At the end of each week you will be expected to be able to report on your performance explaining your results and highlighting any areas of difficulty you have encountered that may require a different approach or training.
* You will be expected to act with openness, honesty and transparency at all times, whilst delivering a customer experience of the highest quality, in line with Compliance and Treating Customers Fairly requirements.
* Work as part of a team receiving a high volume of inbound calls from clients, prospects and pension scheme members wishing to book appointments or be provided with pension related information (FAQ's and ongoing training will be provided)
* Work as part of team making outbound lead generation calls to clients and prospects
* Generating required number of quality appointments (i.e. where there is a genuine need for our advice) to clients and prospects
* Must seek and encourage excellence
* Act with integrity
* Must have desire to learn and progress within financial services
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* The ability to manage and overcome objections in a financial services sales context
* Excellent computer keyboard skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
* Must have knowledge of telephone based sales or customer services, within a company
* Ideally have knowledge of products and solutions sold in the retail financial services market
* Track record of meeting and exceeding targets
* Microsoft Office and telephone user skills
* Essential to have a good understanding of how marketing needs to interact with sales, servicing and administration teams to deliver a good internal customer experience
* Ideally have knowledge of the regulatory requirements of telephone based marketing, including FCA and Data Protection Act
Essential experience needed of working in Marketing, call centre or customer services team where the role includes making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls
Highly desirable previous experience of working within the financial services sector
Experience of working in a fast paced and targeted environment
Have what it takes? Apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.