Are you looking to start a career in the mortgage sector, where you will receive full support from the start?
Would you like to work as part of the UK's largest custom build site in the UK as recently seen on TV?
Due to expansion my client is looking for an experienced customer service agent to join their mortgage team as a call handler in their Livingston office.
This role is a great way to start a career in mortgages and will offer progression to the successful candidate, all you need is the right attitude.
The role of a Call Handler will involve:
* Being the first point of contact for the clients
* Dealing with UK wide clients who are looking at a specific project
* Updating their CRM system correctly and in a timely manner
* Booking appointments for mortgage advisor
As an experienced Call Handler you need to demonstrate the following experience:
* Call centre experience
* Ability to engage with clients in a confident and professional manner
* Deliver exceptional levels of customer service
* Have the ability to follow process
* Willing to learn and become knowledgeable in this sector
* Previous experience dealing with mortgages would be advantageous
* Due to office location access to your own vehicle would be beneficial
This role offers a starting salary of £18K per annum. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week during the following shift times Mon - Fri 8.30am - 7pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.
As previously mentioned this is a great opportunity for the right minded individual and one that may prove too good to pass up.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.