Call Handlers - Ashford - £ 9.00 per hour - Ongoing temporary role Starting ASAP
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with excellent customer service skills to join a nationally known company!
* Provide effective telephone answering to the general public, health care professionals, emergency services, internal and other agencies.
* Receive and record all aspects of patient related information on a computer system accurately.
* Give telephone advice to callers particularly in life threatening situations and instructions to callers in life threatening situations.
* Work without direct supervision but seek guidance when appropriate.
* Utilise, to maximum effect, telecommunications and IT equipment and ensure all defects or malfunctions are reported immediately in line with Trust reporting procedures.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent Customer service skills
* * Available to start immediately
If you are interested in a role that can give you the opportunity to make a difference apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age