Call Centre Team Leader - L&D
£18,000 - £20,000 10% Performance Bonus
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED CALL CENTRE ADVISORS!!!
Do you want to progress your career within a contact centre environment?
No more room for progression within your current role?
Passionate about training and development?
We want to hear from you!
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading Contact Centre who is looking to bring in an experienced Team Leader on board to manage and train their Customer Service department.
The company have shown year on year growth since they started over 20 years ago and now have a national presence and able to provide a multitude of services to companies across the SME market.
This is a great opportunity to leap into the business at a team leader level so you can provide on-going training and development to new and existing staff.
You will be self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on providing high quality service to all customers.
Main duties of the position
- Identify and feedback to senior management on any new training requirements required for team members
- Handling escalated calls from advisors and
- Observe and promote best practice of policies, procedures and processes
- Focus on close support of individual advisors to ensure that the technical and soft-skills meet minimum standards
- Take an active role in the training and development of new staff members
- Contribute to the HR objective of reducing staff attrition, staff tenure and the impact of new starters within the first 3 months
- Ensure action plans are set and followed up with advisors to maintain quality of service
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business and its learners
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment is essential
- Organised, with good time management skills
- Customer centric outlook
- Clear, concise and engaging presenter
- Passionate about achieving tangible business results through their role
- Coaching experience not necessary, training will be given
Click Apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.