Call Centre Team Leader
- Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Salary: £22,000 basic + bonus
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
If you are looking for an immediate start date to join an exciting and growing business based in Liverpool City Centre that can offer not only a competitive basic salary, long term progression and a great place to work, then this is the role for you.
The role involves dealing with a team responsible for inbound calls (no sales or cold calling!) from customers who have been involved within an accident and are calling to report the incident. The position is office based and is offered on a permanent contract. You need to flexible to work various shifts on a flexible rotation basis.
Working in a fun and vibrant contact centre environment, you will be tasked with:
- Responsible for managing a team of call centre agents
- Set objectives, targets, development plans, conduct appraisals and 1-2-1's
- Monitor productivity and performance through KPIs
- On-going coaching and development of call centre agents
- Quality monitoring of calls
- Dealing with any escalated customer or client issues
- Ensure departmental standards are maintained setting objectives and targets
- Ensure we provide best in class service on each customer interaction
To be considered for the role of Call Centre Team Leader you must possess the following;
- Past experience in managing a team within a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of managing staff and delivering results
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a customer focused Team Leader to join a reputable, successful expanding company with clear opportunities for progression and development. If you feel this role is right for you and are available to start work immediately then please apply without delay.
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; insurance; call centre; inbound; manager; team leader; outbound; KPI; quality; Wirral; Liverpool; Chester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.