Call Centre Sales Advisor
- Salary: £14,000 - £16,000 per annum plus uncapped earning potential (£20,000 OTE)
- Monday to Friday (no weekends or late evenings)
- 35 hours per week
- Great opportunity for those with retail experience looking to make the next step in their career!
- Also ideal for experienced sales people looking to earn excellent uncapped commission
- Location: Southport
If you are career motivated and have the drive, personality and passion to work in a sales based environment this would be brilliant opportunity to begin your career in sales as the client is offering excellent in-house training and long-term opportunities to grow and develop with the company.
Due to continued growth my client in Southport are looking to recruit Trainee Sales Advisors to join the company. The role will mainly involve outbound calls to clients to create interest and generate sales. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. On offer is a basic salary of £14,000 - £16,000 plus un-capped commission.
The role is perfect if you have past experience in any of the following roles and you are looking to jump start your career with a fantastic company who believe in rewarding their staff.
If you have experience in the following we would like to hear from you: Telesales, Retail sales, Field Sales, Estate Agency, Car Sales, Recruitment, Business Development, Call centre sales; Door to door sales; Graduates; Hospitality; Customer Service.
Some benefits of the role are;
- Un-capped commission package
- Excellent in-house training
- No more working weekends and late nights
- Monthly and weekly incentives such as early finish on a Friday
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in applying then please submit your CV without delay by applying online or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There are immediate interviews available for this role.
Keywords: Sales; Customer Service; Telesales; Tele-sales; Tele sales; Outbound; Lead Generation; Account Manager; Account Management; Retentions; Inbound Sales; B2B; B2C; Training
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.