A very exciting new role has come in working as a Call Handler in the Godstone area moving to Wallington at some point later in the year!
Due to the current situation, the start date for this role will be at latest mid June however, they are looking to on board sooner which they are making possible.
Additionally, it is essential to have an up to date DBS check completed within the past 12 months and a copy of this certificate will need to be provided.
Role: Call Centre Agent
Salary; £20,000 raising to £21,500 after probation is completed
Hours: 4 days on and 4 days off shift pattern including overnight shifts
Location: Godstone with relocation to Wallington
- Dealing with inbound queries through the telephone and online forms
- Going through forms with the customer and interpreting their needs
- Ensuring the correct checks are completed as per compliance requirements
- Updating the CRM systems accurately
- Dealing with vulnerable customers
- Dealing with complaints should they arise
Experience and Skills Required
- Any form of phone base customer service experience
- Able to deal with vulnerable customers over the phone when required
- Able to resolve complaints at the first instance when required
- DBS checked completed within the past 12 months and certificate to show this
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in shift patterns - desirable
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.